Party In The U.S.A.
Planning your 4th of July festivities just got easier. Create the perfect outfit, make your fitness plans, and reserve your meal to celebrate Independence Day in the heart of the Grove.
Look Good, Feel Good
1. Need a new fitness fit? Pop into FP Movement for athleisure favorites, like The Way Home Skortsie. Show off your new look at INFINITY’s Summer Series in the CocoWalk plaza.
2. From sandbars to poolside, look your best in Europann-USA’s summer swim collection. Choose a pop of color or a unique pattern and sunbathe the fashionable way.
3. Fight the heat and look chic in Edite Mode’s Summer Strap White Ruffle Floral Embroidery Mini Dress.
4. BBQ or Grill out? You can never go wrong with a short-sleeved button-down. Especially in Europann-USA’s vintage fabric from France.
5. Shades for all days, go from optical to sunglass with Sheridan’s Debut at Edward Beiner.
6. Accessorize and protect your eyes with intricate Japan craftsman’s ship at Edward Beiner from the Oliver People’s.
Weekend Picnic Essentails
This Independence Day Weekend, enjoy a patriotic picnic curated by The Key Club in 3 simple steps: You pick. We pack. You picnic! Come pick up your supplies from 11:00am to 2:00pm, then enjoy a picnic with your loved ones at Peacock Park for a drone show in honor of Independence Day. Feeds up to 4 people.
All American Dreamin’
4th of July is not complete without a good old-fashioned burger, especially Botanico’s signature ALL AMERICAN BURGER. Reserve your seat for a deliciously curated burger and fries and your first beer is on the house.